Free delivery for orders over $150*

SPILL KIT: Small (Absorbs 6L)

NZD 79.20 excl. GST

This Spill Kit has been designed specifically for laboratories. Wall mountable spill kit with chemical binder and personal protective equipment. Absorbs 6 L

Non-poisonous, skin compatible and non-allergic.
Non-combustible and dust free.
Super absorbent – absorbs up to 75 times its own weight
Safe to use on any chemical* – even the really nasty stuff like hydrofluoric Acid and fuming Nitric
Acid.
Raw pH indicators turn yellow when absorbing acids and red/orange when absorbing alkaline.
Incredibly light weight making it easy to handle.

In stock

SKU: SKLABCE1 Categories: ,

Description

This Spill Kit has been designed specifically for laboratories. Wall mountable spill kit with chemical binder and personal protective equipment. Absorbs 6 litres.

Non-poisonous, skin compatible and non-allergic.
Non-combustible and dust free.
Super absorbent – absorbs up to 75 times its own weight
Safe to use on any chemical* – even the really nasty stuff like hydrofluoric Acid and fuming Nitric
Acid.
Raw pH indicators turn yellow when absorbing acids and red/orange when absorbing alkaline.
Incredibly light weight making it easy to handle.

KIT CONTENTS

250ml of Uni-Safe Plus / Absorbs 6 Litres

2 pair LARGE Nitrile Gloves

2 x Disposable Apron

2 x Bio-hazard Waste Bags with 2 x Cable Ties

2 x Disposable Scoop/Scraper

2 x P2 Disposable Respirator Mask

1 x Pair Clear Safety Specs

Instructions

SDS

All packed in a durable clear box that can be wall mounted.